Categories
Personal Development

Waiters or Doers

The funny fact is that everything created in this world was made by people. More precisely people like us, maybe smarter, perhaps more experienced, but they started at one moment when they were non-experienced and stupid.

It’s not a wrong fact to understand that you know less than someone. In the beginning, you can be upset, but this should be a motivation. The best is to compare yourself with you yesterday, or the last week, month, year. Its a competition between you and you. Other people should be an example for you that if you work, study and train you could achieve the same. So in this situation why we separate people into waiters and doers?

In my opinion, the doers understand the fact that the only measure it’s yours, and you should compete with yourself. They will measure their time and appreciate each effort as an act of obtaining something or procrastinating.

The waiters, on the other part, they blame others for their mistakes without being willing to learn and understand where is the opportunity.

Another funny fact is that we play both games. There is no clean ”doer” or ”waiter” we wear both hats. Important is to align your ”doer” personality with your priority list and your ”waiter” with your holidays time.

Please be conscious that you can choose and play the game you want.

Photo by Samuel Scrimshaw on Unsplash

Thank you for been here, I hope you will come back to read the next post.

Hint: Never stop learning and being curious, search for answers and enjoy yourself.

Categories
Personal Development

Being true to yourself

What do you want and when do you want that, are the essential questions that we need to answer to ourselves.

True, means clear as mountain water, sincere as a child and fresh as the nature in the spring.

Most of our problems are related to our behaviors and the way we act. They depend on our genes, demographics, and history, but with the help of our will, we can change anything.

The fundament is being sincere to yourself. Here we start and here we will discover the pain. The unlistened opinions of our conscience that we ignored for years.

I believe in one rule that is archetypal for our lives, that nothing disappears without leaving a sign. Look at your scars what they tell you? Which feelings did you ignored, and most important, why?

Start now, speak, listen, change, act and behave like you have only one life to live because you have only one.

Photo by Luke Porter on Unsplash

Thank you for been here, I hope you will come back to read the next post.

Hint: Never stop learning and being curious, search for answers and enjoy yourself.

Categories
Personal Development

New year congratulations and expectations for 2018

A new year comes with new expectations and stories that promise us a better future. It’s very easy to fall prey to this promises and never get in the mood of getting things done. We can start with planning and think about execution.

The mastery starts doing small things and not with big dreams.

If you think that you will write a new year resolution and that paper or online document will change the way you think and act, then its better to stop and start searching for a meaning in all of this. The beautiful part of all planning is that we become more enthusiastic about results that we can achieve. This is just 1% that guarantee our success. The other 99% is work and early waking up, the runnings that we should do and papers that we need to read, etc.

The simplest way to keep all the planning together is Google Drive. I recommend to plan any big things that you want to achieve in one excel document, ex.: writing articles, sports performance, reading, savings, career development, traveling, learning new skills, improving family relationships, etc.

What you can track you can change!

To be persistent doing often activities can change us easier than reading a lot of books on how to do them. Its good to read, but it’s better to experiment on your own. There come a time when we should be light for our own journey. We may want things that no one achieved so we become pioneers. In this cases, we create our own path. For progressing we may use also tools, like Trello and Google Calendar. Everything is simple: you plan, do and adapt.

I wish you in the new year to be healthy and to live in peace. No matter what are your goals and wishes be sure that everything is possible. The main thing that you should consider is the price that you will pay, the people you will have near and the journey you will travel.

Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash

Thank you for been here, I hope you will come back to read the next post.

Hint: Never stop learning and being curious, search for answers and enjoy yourself.