2017 was a long year for me. I quit my job after I hated doing marketing. I started learning design. Tried me in a new domain, as a business trainer. 10 months later I still have good results. For few months I was a freelancer working from home. My girlfriend was complaining that I will become a home guy. 😀 I get a new job in a tech company and fall in love again with marketing because of a great team. I pursue my dreams and push me thinking about how to plan time more efficiently. I did a lot of mistakes but finally, all of them have brought me where I’m now. Doing marketing, design, teaching, and coaching, trying to write more often on my blog. I have a few more projects to come, but I need 2 or 3 months to realize them.
Some of biggest errors are:
- I was afraid to quit my job.
- Because of a bad team, I started to hate what I did.
- I failed to plan my time efficiently when I had a lot of it.
- I trained few times even if I had a lot of free time.
- I failed to remember that motivation is an intrinsic force.
- I failed to speak up what I want and what I thought.
- I read few books.
- I lost myself because of too many critics of my ex-bosses. Even a good professional can become a poor performer if his boss tells him consistently that he isn’t good enough.
- I forgot to celebrate myself and my small successes.
I will not complain I learned a lot from my mistakes and I’m grateful to the people that pushed me and made me grown up. Many thanks to everyone.
Thank you for been here, I hope you will come back to read the next post.
Hint: Never stop learning and being curious, search for answers and enjoy yourself.