Seriously, what do you prefer?
Did you think how easy is to have no cash with you? Somewhere it’s easy, but not so in Moldova. In our country, you should be ready to have both. You never know when you will need to buy something and the store can’t accept the card payments.
It is essential to keep the pace with new technologies and adapt quickly to what could help you;
– Use cards despite of cash.
– The app that tracks your finance. I use MoneyLover; you can search and find something that fits your need.
– Use internet banking to pay your bills it saves you a lot of time, and you can plan simpler your spendings.
– Plan and track everything, your travels, significant investments, spendings, etc. If a company need to have, any penny monitored, why you shouldn’t do the same?
– Save your most important files online, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box are doing an excellent job for that.
– Use Google Drive and online Microsoft Office to keep your docs together. If you plan to track everything the online Excel its a good fit, also the mobile app is a help.
– Get a recommendation from Swarm and Foursquare apps. If you search for new places, this app will advise you.
– Open less social media apps; nowadays they are very big distractors and show you a lot of irrelevant content. Filter, filter, and filter again. Have your priorities in order and keep the focus to obtain your goals.
– Put together the Trello app boards and start planning your days, weeks, months and years. Boring? I don’t give a shit, I have one life to live, and I bet to live it as I want, not how others want. Even if it takes me five years to create systems that help me achieve what I dare, I can benefit from it at least another 40-50 years.
– Receive notifications from Google Calendar, not Instagram. More focus on whats important and fewer distractions on useless photos.
– Are books heavy? Read the e-books 🙂 easy and comfortable to use. And many many more.
Keep the pace with technology if that will increase your productivity and help you have a better life.
Thank you for been here, I hope you will come back to read the next post.
Hint: Never stop learning and being curious, search for answers and enjoy yourself.