Are you pursuing a career or thinking to choose one?
At some point its good to ask yourself next questions:
– The country I live gives me enough opportunities to grow to the maximum career level I want?
– Do I have a career or a job? I understand the differences?
– If I go to my work and I can’t expect the hour to get out of there, then I may think I have a job. If I am dreaming and in my dreams, I find solutions to my daily challenges, then that could be a career. 🙂
– How many biographies did you read?
– Who are your mentors? Digital and real ones?
– What challenges do you face on time and people management?
– Do you understand that any technical skills can be learned and leadership skills should be practiced with care and empathy?
– People go first; it’s a statement that needs to be in front of all the challenges.
– We rely on the team, and we face all the problems together.
– In the end, if our project doesn’t make money, then we should revise all our strategies and start another project.
Thank you for been here, I hope you will come back to read the next post.
Hint: Never stop learning and being curious, search for answers and enjoy yourself.