In 2017 I was lazy and I read only a few books.
For me, those books were very important in all different forms. I had a lot of questions about stretching, anatomy, physical conditioning, body limits, forms of aggression, how to control bad energy, how to deal and meet your dark side, how to choose a career, how to master words, personal efficiency.
I still have more questions that I want to find answers and I will. No matter what, I understand more and more that the force is intrinsic, that we have a great power in our control and we don’t even understand how powerful we can be. I was amazed when I felt how powerful our brain it is. That the only limitations are our beliefs and knowledge. Our life, body, and brain are like an entire solar system that we need to research and discover. Take courage to start your self-discovery journey.
My 2017 books are:
- Carl Jung – Memories, Dreams, Reflections. Autobiography
- Steven Pressfield – The War of Art
- Coach Christopher Sommer – Building Te Gymnastic Body
- Arnold G. Nelson – Stretching Anatomy
- Bruce Lee – The Art of Expressing The Human Body
- Stephen R. Covey – The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. reading again
- Dorian Furtună – Homo Agressivus, Why wars never stops
Thank you for been here, I hope you will come back to read the next post.
Hint: Never stop learning and being curious, search for answers and enjoy yourself.